( may or may not be true to you)
1. Be brutally honest with yourself. Accept the truth even if it’s painful and Live authentically, it will set you free ultimately.
2. words have power and we should use it wisely. Complement people you know or even a stranger. Little appreciation from you can make someone’s whole day…
3. We are only teenagers for just 7 summers… so dye your hair, get funky, rip your denim, go burn the dance floor, confess to your crush, break rules or whatever the hell you want to do. Just go Bananas as long it doesn’t hurt people around you or you.
4. Accept compliments politely. Say thanks instead of denying it. it will also make him or her believe in the power of kind words.
5. You can always start over. Allow yourself to be a beginner in everything that’s new for you, trust the process.
6. Always count blessings. It will help to realize that you have a good life. And it will also help to deal with bad days.
7. Self-love is not vanity but There’s a fine line between self-love and self-centered. Love yourself first but don’t let someone’s effort for you go unnoticed.
8. Life isn’t always fair. But over time, you’ll discover that life isn’t always fair for you or anyone. The sooner you accept that, the easier it will be to move past difficult times and handle them more gracefully.
9. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should. Just because someone says it can’t be done, it doesn’t mean it can’t be done. If you prioritize everything then nothing is the priority.
10. Travel really can broaden the mind and so can a trip to the library. travel as much as possible, read more often.
11. Everyone else is as worried and insecure as you are. Some people just hide it better. It doesn’t mean that they are any smarter or better than you.
12. “Fitting in” is highly overrated. Be you. Confidence is sexy. Besides, great leaders didn’t get where they are by following the crowd.
13. The opera did not just start playing, I just started listening to them. What else I need to listen to?
14. We have to face our fear, we must seek discomfort, that how we can be bigger than ourselves.
15. Regardless of setbacks we must try and give ourselves time to get it right eventually. FAILUREs are inevitable, be willing to accept it and SUCCESS will follow through. Sometimes failure is the greatest source of wisdom bruv.
16. Hope is your friend. It’s a good thing, probably the best of things. Keep it alive. But know when to let go as well, it can be tricky but trust yourself, your intuition, again trust the process.
17. Consequences have consequences. Life never gets simpler but that doesn’t mean it won’t get better.
18. Almost everybody is faking confidence. Cut the almost. No one can help you if you dont help yourself first. Don’t hesitate to try something new. Who you want to be is a choice.
19. Doing something for the right reason is more important than doing something right.
20. Don’t ever try to be a ”bosta” of maturity all the time, it sucks. sometimes we just need to go bang it.
21. Focus on future goals but live it now. Enjoy the process. Nothing is constant in life. Nothing.
22. When making important decisions in life discuss it with your parents, they might know a thing or two that you don’t know.
23. ”if you light a lamp for someone, it will brighten up your path also”_ Buddha. True.
24. LIVE AND LET LIVE.Happy Birthday to Me!